I normally make a few resolutions yet rarely write them down. This time I have decided to publish them to keep them fresh in my sights. Here you go then:
- Publish my second book ‘Paradigms Lost’. It’s all written but I am not sure whether to self-publish or to try and get it through a publisher.
- Study behavioural economics. I may even take a qualification.
- Try and create a Dutch speaking club in Morpeth to find people I can practice my fledgling linguistic skills on.
- Eat less meat, not stop just less.
- Learn to kayak on the Wansbeck as an aide to another book idea I have.
To be reviewed on 31 December 2018.