Building on the success of last year’s inaugural #CyberFest, we are planning to make the North East’s largest cyber festival, even better, with more events, more speakers and more opportunities to get involved.
So far we have the following events planned:
- 9th September – FSB event, Salvus House Durham – For FSB Members only
- 10th September – Evening meeting of ISC2, venue TBC – For ISC2 members only
- 11th September – Morning event at The Curve, Teesside University, hosted by Teesside University and Digital City – BOOK TICKETS
- 12th September – One-day business event at the Urban Science Building, Newcastle University hosted by Newcastle University Helix. – BOOK TICKETS
- 18th September – Local civic cyber resilience event for public sector, venue to be advised, hosted by North East ICT Managers. – By invite only
- 24th September – High value manufacturing and agritech event at Alnwick Castle, hosted by Northumberland Estates and Womble Bond Dickinson. BOOK TICKETS
- Three other events are in the planning stages and will be announced shortly.
In addition we have a fantastic opportunity to take part in a Cyber 101 Bootcamp
Cyber 101 is a DCMS-funded national programme aimed to grow the UK’s cyber security sector. The programme offers intensive one-day Bootcamps, Deep Dive sessions and Demo Days that will enable early stage cyber security businesses to grow and gain access to potential customers and investors. Cyber 101 is delivered by Digital Catapult in partnership with The Accelerator Network, Inogesis, and The Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT).
If you would be interested in speaking, sponsoring or have another event that would fit within #CyberFest, please send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org