Guerrilla Working Ltd – Ethical policy
The values and ethics of Guerrilla Working Ltd underpin the purpose of the business and how it operates.
The values of the company are:
The principles of this policy are:
- To engage with organisations in a way that is mutually beneficial and at a cost that reflects the value derived by both parties.
- As far as practical to deal with organisations that share similar values and ethics to the company and withdraw from arrangements where this is not possible.
- To abide by and operate within the spirit of the law and to work with organisations that do the same.
- To treat people with respect irrespective of their differences and expect suppliers and customers to do likewise.
- To pay suppliers within terms and expect the same in return from customers.
- To operate in ways that minimise the company’s impact on the environment.
- To work with organisations to raise consideration of ethical perspectives and to promote corporate social responsibility.