We need your help…
The aim of Cyberfest is:
To raise awareness of the North east as a place to address cyber resilience; to get people engaged in the Dynamo work stream; educate and inform of the threats and opportunities from cyber.
This will be achieved through:
A series of events covering the North East during September 2018, including:
- September 5 – One-day business event in Newcastle hosted by Northumbria University.
- September 13 – Business event in Tees Valley hosted at The Curve by Teesside University.
- 13 September – Supporting Steamd event in Darlington
- September 14 – Breakfast event at the ORE Catapult in Blyth hosted by ORE Catalpult and ARCH.
- September 19 – Local civic cyber resilience event for public sector at the Stadium of Light, hosted by North East ICT Managers.
- September 26 – Lunchtime seminar in Durham, hosted by Waterstons and Durham Police
- September 4 – ISC2 event open to members
- Promoting cyber in education event
If you are interested in speaking, hosting or attending, please contact me here.