Come on – get involved…
The aim of Cyberfest is:
To raise awareness of the North east as a place to address cyber resilience; to get people engaged in the Dynamo work stream; educate and inform of the threats and opportunities from cyber.
This will be achieved through:
A series of events covering the North East during September 2018, including:
- 5th September – #CyberNorth: One-day business event in Newcastle hosted by Northumbria University. More info & to book
- 13th September – Business event in Tees Valley hosted at The Curve by Teesside University. More info & to book
- 14th September – Breakfast event at the ORE Catapult in Blyth hosted by ORE Catalpult and Business Northumberland. More info & to book
- 19th September – Local civic cyber resilience event for public sector at the Stadium of Light, hosted by North East ICT Managers. More info & to book
- 26th September – Lunch Seminar hosted by Waterstons and Durham Police. More info & to book
- 4th September – (ISC)2 North East England Chapter September 2018 Meetup – More info & to book
- 13th September – ‘Steamd Symposium 2018’ in Darlington – More info and to book
If you are interested in speaking, hosting or attending, please contact me here.